Terms and conditions
These terms and conditions, may be amended from time to time, apply to all our services directly or indirectly (through distributors) made available online, through any mobile device, by email or by telephone. By accessing, browsing and using our website or any of our applications through whatever platform (hereafter collectively referred to as the “website”) and/or by completing a reservation, you acknowledge and agree to have read, understood and agreed to the terms and conditions set out below (including the privacy statement)
Best Available Rate/ Flexible Rate
- For guarantee of reservation a valid credit card detail is required or pay online.
- For guarantee with credit card, no prepayment is required but the first night of the stay will be pre-authorised. (Read more on pre-authorisation).
- Reservation is only confirmed when hotel is able to pre-authorise the credit card.
- Free cancellation if cancelled 48 hours prior to the arrival date.
- In case of No-Show and late cancellation, cost of the first night stay will be charged.
- Free modification 24 hours prior to the arrival date.
- Countdown of the arrival date starts at 00.00 AM (CET).
Prepay & Save Rate
- Must pay online.
- Amendment on reservation is not permitted.
- No refund on cancellation of reservation.
- Hotel reserves all the rights to pre-authorise the credit card when a credit card is used as a reservation guarantee method. Pre-authorisation is not a charge; it is a temporary hold. This means hotel will check if the card is active and if there is enough balance to cover at least the first night cost. After a certain period, the pre-authorisation hold is released. This varies on countries and card issuer. Please contact your bank for an advice on handling this.
Group Reservation (5 rooms or more)
- In a single reservation when 5 or more than 5 rooms are booked, it is considered as a group reservation. In this case hotel may ask a 10 % pre-payment as a guarantee of the reservation, acceptable only by bank transfer. Credit card is not accepted for pre-payment. Hotel will be in contact with the booker/guest to follow the procedure. Please note that a group reservation is not confirmed till hotel receives the pre-payment.
- For standard rate reservation, the full amount of the first night will be charged and the reservation is no longer valid.
- For Hot-Deal/Non-Refundable/Prepay & Save reservation, if no communication is conducted of guest arriving later than actual arrival date, hotel is not obliged to keep the room on hold longer than the actual arrival date/night. However, if guest(s) still show up on the next day without communicating to the hotel, hotel will still try its best to accommodate the guest. This is subject to availability and not guaranteed. In such case hotel may also follow overbooking procedure.
In House Terms and Conditions
- You are staying in a NON-SMOKING and DRUG FREE hotel.
- Smoking (cigarettes, vaping, E-cigarettes) and use of recreational drugs (soft drugs, hard drugs, nitrous oxide) in the building and its surroundings is strictly forbidden. Failure to comply with this rule will result in a direct fine of € 175 and immediate removal from the hotel.
- Shielding and/or damaging of smoke detectors and any other fire protection installations or causing serious safety issues in any other way will result in a direct fine in the amount of € 250 and immediate removal from the hotel.
- It is not allowed to engage in commercial (sexual) activities in the hotel.
- Maximum number of persons per room apply.
- Persons younger than 18 years are not allowed to stay in the hotel without parental supervision present on location
- External visitors are not allowed after 11:00pm or to stay overnight and all visitors must report at reception at all times and register with ID.
- Throughout the duration of your stay, it is mandatory to follow the house rules at all times. Failure to comply with these rules may result in penalties or the forfeiture of your deposit, as determined by the hotel.
- Photography and video recording of staff members is not permitted.
- Staff safety instructions must be followed at all times.
- Staff is entitled to make additional decisions and to immediately remove anyone who does not follow the rules from the hotel.
- Guests are responsible for leaving the room in the same condition as it was found at check in. Damages or loss of an item found after your departure will be charged to your card.
- The uniform conditions of the Hotel Industry filed at the office of the court in The Hague are applicable to all reservations and services. Safety deposit boxes are available free of charge in all guest rooms. The hotel will not be responsible for loss of valuables from the guest rooms.
- Use of the gym is at own risk, the hotel does not accept any liability for injury, death or loss associated with the use of the health and fitness facilities.
- You must leave the room no later than check-out time.
- Floors can be slippery.
- Pets are not allowed in the rooms, facilities and on the premises.
- By signing the registration form you agree to all policies and regulations and understand that by providing the guest information, you authorize the hotel and its affiliated and subsidiary companies- to collect, process and my information for lawful, administrative and hotels business related purposes. To store my guest information and transmit information to various locations throughout the world, either directly or through its third party vendors, whether within country of residence, the Netherlands, or elsewhere.
- Untill 31 December 2023: All prices are including VAT and excluding 7% city tax. From 1st January 2020 an additional Toursit Fee of €3,00 per person per night until 31 December 2023.
- From 1st January 2024: All prices are including VAT and excluding 12.5% city tax.